Saturday, 11 June 2011

End of the Holiday =D

Well , it eleven o'clock now
just an hour when the clock is pointing twelve o'clock
the school life will be going to start again
but this was not a bad news and also a good news to me
seen that go and study at school was
boring and tired things
but it fun and happy when you met your friends at school again
we can discuss somethings together , play to each other .
Appreciated this few month time,it not much and more
About after six month later we will be separate from each other
Study to different collage and so on
haiz , so fast and so not excited to say that ...
At last I hope this time exam I can get many past especially
subject Science and Sejarah .This 2 subject I never pass before
since from 3 start until now - -
This two subject always make my
ranking in the class drop and drop.
Hope I can pass it this time and also in SPM and so on.
so that my study was merit .


No comments:

Post a Comment