Sunday, 16 October 2011

Graduation Ceremony !

I'm graduated now
it's a enjoyable day I ever had in school
we took a lot and capture a lot of picture
but those picture not in my cell handphone and camera
it all in my friends handphone and camera and so forth
although it ceremony was very boring in the begining
sorry,I had to say that . HAHA :)
but after the ceremony ! It time for fun
I tremendously enjoyed it !
so sad to say that but I had to say it out
I thought school disallowed to bring anythings
so I brought nothing to school
DAMN ! I am so regret now
but it's OK ,we still have one more day such this day to go
HAHAHA !that time I sure enjoyed it very very much
capture friends or mine picture as much as possible
In fact ,during this ceremony ,I found out one things ,that is
I do admire those students who studied in 5B
seriously I admire then very much ...
Their class are sooooooooooo ,i don't know how to describes it .
haha=D
Drop the topic off !
So,that all i want to say for today graduation day .=)
Stay tuned for my next posting .

No comments:

Post a Comment