It's been long time didn't update my blog
after Chinese New Year
after Chinese New Year
actually I lazy to update one
but piggy said my blog already full of dust
no choice,I have to update my blog
abo later she laugh at me what things that things de --
no free recently ,always go to work at morning
but i quite enjoyed it =D
after knocked off I straightly go to gym immediately
for my body building
because of this body building
now I have to eat 2-4 eggs to
to gain more protein from it
to make my muscle grow faster - -
to make my muscle grow faster - -
can you imagine that ?A plate of rice with 2 - 4 eggs
WHAT A SCARY LUNCH ! HAHA
P/S : is per day from now ,not one day only
P/S : is per day from now ,not one day only
you will think that I was crazy enough,right ?
ya,it might crazy,mad and insane
but that no other way for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment