Form 6 life was busy
Plus a little stress
sometime I wish to quit form 6
but after a few second
those thought was dissapear from my mind automuatically
I felt happy to join form 6
can know other religion student
can know other religion student
like Malay and Indian
but I hate Indian the most,too talkative enough
but I hate Indian the most,too talkative enough
Ignore above,and I monitor again
Gosh , two year become monitor ._.
Gosh , two year become monitor ._.
feel uncomfortable and dislike
monitor life was busy than other
damn it ...
damn it ...
exam is around the corner
and I appeal to deactive my facebook
so that don't have so much time spend on it
but , my time keep on wasting tooo
spend them on playing some computer game and so forth
ARGHHHH ......... !!!
when I can concentrate on my study ?!
and I appeal to deactive my facebook
so that don't have so much time spend on it
but , my time keep on wasting tooo
spend them on playing some computer game and so forth
ARGHHHH ......... !!!
when I can concentrate on my study ?!
Besides,St.theresa form 6
speechless with this school , but I have to used to it
nowadays tuition and tuiton ot stay back ._.
speechless with this school , but I have to used to it
nowadays tuition and tuiton ot stay back ._.
totally tired and busy plus crazy
Now I lacking of time continue my GYM
my other excersice ...
Now I lacking of time continue my GYM
my other excersice ...
Haiz ~ when can I start mine excersice again ? :(((
Life was totally busy due to school / college assigment and homework !
No comments:
Post a Comment